Two or more storey - 7304 Boul. Champlain
Visits will begin by appointment only: Thursday, June 3rd 6:30-8pm / Saturday, June 5th 10am-12pm / Sunday, June 6th 3pm-5pm. Promises to purchase must be sent no later than 1:00 pm Monday, June 7 to the listing broker with a current bank pre-qualification letter. Judy Petterson, real estate broker 514-358-1195 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Crawford Park! Charming home located in a sought-after area, peaceful family neighborhood. Large 5,045 sqft lot surrounded by mature trees. Great opportunity to put your personal touch to make this home your own! 3 bedrooms upstairs, basement with great potential. Exterior parking for 3 cars. Must see!
+ Ground floor: Living room or boudoir, kitchen with access to the basement, bathroom and the back of the house has a large double room with dining room and living room.
+ 2nd floor: 3 bedrooms with lots of storage
+ BASEMENT: ceiling height: approx 6.5ft, semi-finished with huge potential.
+ OUTSIDE: Large yard with mature trees, fenced-in offering great possibilities for your outdoor projects
ADDITIONAL INFO : * Roof 2008
* Furnace 2005
* Original maintained house * Large backyard * Side door (access to backyard)
* 3 parking spaces
CRAWFORD PARK! VERDUN = waterfront, neighborhood life, green spaces!
* Bus 112 (to Jolicoeur metro) and 58 (to de l'Église and Verdun metro)
* Les Berges du Fleuve (Lasalle Blvd.), bike path from Old Montreal to Lachine.
* Queen Elizabeth Park within walking distance
* École primaire des Coquelicots (located in Crawford Park) * Verdun Beach
* Wellington street: cafes, bars, restaurants, grocery stores, pharmacies and other businesses
* Verdun Auditorium and Indoor Aquatic Centre (2022)
* Quai 5160 Maison de la culture
* Verdun Hospital
* Several Metro stations nearby (Jolicoeur, Angrignon, Monk) Also : De L'église, Verdun , Lasalle)
* BIXI and Communauto stations
* Road access: Highway 15, 20, 720, 10, Decarie, Downtown, Samuel-De-Champlain Bridge
Left as is with no guarantee of functioning: window coverings, washer, dryer, dishwasher, refrigerator, chest freezer, light fixtures, alarm system and water-heater.
Stove, gold colored light fixture on wall of the master bedroom and living room
|Year of construction||1947|
|Municipal tax||$3,575 / year|
|School tax||$414 / year|
|Sewage system||Municipal sewer|
|Heating energy||Natural gas|
|Heating system||Air circulation|
6 feet and over
|Hearth stove||Gaz fireplace|
Park - green area
|Type of property||Two or more storey|
|Type of building||Detached|
|Building dimensions||7.53 x 9.23 m (irregular)|
|Land dimensions||15.85 x 29.59 m (irregular)|
|Occupation period||90 days|
|Municipal Taxes (2021)||$3,575|
|School taxes (2020)||$414|
|RC||Living room||12.1x13.0 ft||Wood||or boudoir|
|RC||Other||23.0x10.10 ft||Wood||Double room|
|RC||Kitchen||13.0x9.7 ft (irregular)||Linoleum|
|RC||Bathroom||4.10x6.5 ft||Ceramic tiles|
|2||Master bedroom||12.11x10.10 ft||Wood||Walk-in|
|2||Bedroom||8.5x10.8 ft||Wood||2 closets|
|SS1||Family room||21.2x10.6 ft||Tiles|
|SS1||Workshop||22.11x17.3 ft (irregular)||Concrete||Washer/dryer inputs|